CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

a stupid work that my father called me to do

Today I just don't know why i think it is after the comment that my chinese teacher gave me. whw I when home my father just automatically called me to do some chinese work which I hate a lot coz i know when I do badly he will just scold me and everything......but I know it is good for my future and I don't really want to do this kind of work.It is just pissing me of.I mean chinese is just so damn boring.

well I liked chinese but I dunno why after some exams and I got some low marks in the examination then I started to hate chinese and plus the freaking 3 ways confrence, teacher told my parents that my chinese is very weak and needs alot of practice through the newspaper and some revision.Oh my god I can just die doing some lame chinese.